The Dine with a Prof program allows undergraduate students to dine with one of their esteemed faculty members for free!
Warren College is out of Dine with a Prof Program vouchers for Fall Quarter 2016. This program will be available again in Winter Quarter 2017!
You're invited to lunch with your professor, in a program sponsored by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and College Student Affairs Offices.
The program fosters informal, out-of-classroom interactions between you and your professors. It also gives you the opportunity to experience a professional dining atmosphere at the UC San Diego Faculty Club, or a more casual setting of Zanzibar @ the Loft.
How to Participate (in 5 simple steps):
- Check with the Warren College Student Affairs Office to ensure vouchers are avaiable. You can call 858-534-4731 or visit Eventbrite to view remaining voucher availability.
- Invite your current professor to lunch and set up a meeting date/time
- Register for the program online via the Warren College DWAP Eventbrite - access code for Warren students can be found in your weekly Events Email
- Pick up your free lunch vouchers in the Warren Student Affairs Office (EBU3B Room 1148). Be sure to bring your student ID
- Complete the brief follow-up survey that will be emailed to you following your lunch meeting
You may participate in DWAP once per quarter. Each College has a limited number of vouchers per quarter. Vouchers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Choose Lunch or Coffee!
Similar to Dine-With-a-Prof, the Coffee-With-a-Prof program allows you to take a faculty member/ graduate teaching assistant out to coffee at select coffee carts on campus, twice per quarter.