(858) 534-HELP/534-4357Police Services: Community Service Officer Program
CSOs offer this service from sunset to 1 a.m. every day of the year. After 1 a.m., this service may be handled by other police department personnel.Medical Emergencies
Call 858-534-HELP/858-534-4357 or 911.
Visit the Student Health Center website for further information.
(858) 692-8635UC San Diego Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
(858) 534-3755UC San Diego Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Resource Center
(858) 534-5793San Diego County Mental Health Crisis Line
(800) 479-3339Rape Crisis Hotline
(858) 272-1767California Poison Control Center
(800) 876-4766UC San Diego Emergency Status
(888) 308-UCSD(8273)HDH Customer Service Center
Call (858) 534-2600 for emergency maintenance service
All residents are encouraged to take individual preparations in case of emergency. UCSD Environment, Health, and Safety recommends an emergency preparedness kit similar to those sold by the American Red Cross.
In addition, we strongly recommend that all residents sign up for notifications from the UCSD Emergency Alert System. Instructions on how to register can be found at this website.
If you have an emergency maintenance service need, call HDH Customer Service Center at (858) 534-2600.
For all other maintenance requests, please submit a Fix It Request: