Campus-Wide Academic Programs
Courses and Programs:
- Freshman Seminars and Senior Seminars - These 1-unit seminars are taught by faculty in their fields of expertise. Explore topics of intellectual importance while participating in critical discussion with a small group of peers and faculty.
- Health Care-Social Issues - This interdisciplinary minor is designed to enhance student competence in analyzing the complex social and ethical ramifications of health care issues.
- Law and Society - This interdisciplinary minor explores the complexity and interrelationship of legal, social, and ethical issues in their historical context.
- Summer Session- This website has everything you need to know about taking classes during the summer.
- Academic Internship Program - Apply academic knowledge and skills while earning academic credit in diverse corporate and community settings.
- Academic Enrichment Program - Obtain valuable research-oriented academic preparation in virtually any academic major.
- Programs Abroad - Learn more about programs abroad, studying abroad, and global seminars. You can receive academic credit in many programs around the world.