- Billing Due Dates - Review the current schedule of E-Bill availability and payment due dates.
- Cash Course - Information about budgeting, dealing with credit cards, setting financial goals, and paying for college.
- Central Cashier's Office - Review contact information, office hours, and acceptable forms of payment.
- Financial Aid Office - Read about the different types of financial aid, how to apply for financial aid, and access forms and resources.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Two-thirds of UC students receive financial aid. UC San Diego helps students no matter the size of their parent's paychecks, so file your FAFSA even if you don't think you'll qualify.
- Career Services - Guidelines and links to help prepare you for a job or internship search.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) - Find out how to waive SHIP if you already have private health insurance.
- Veterans Benefits - Learn about financial aid available to veterans and their families.