Both UC San Diego and Warren College provide a variety of resources to help you excel both inside and outside the classroom, and after graduation.
- Freshman Seminars and Senior Seminars - These 1-unit seminars are taught by faculty in their fields of expertise. Explore topics of intellectual importance while participating in critical discussion with a small group of peers and faculty.
- Health Care-Social Issues - This interdisciplinary minor is designed to enhance student competence in analyzing the complex social and ethical ramifications of health care issues.
- Law and Society - This interdisciplinary minor explores the complexity and interrelationship of legal, social, and ethical issues in their historical context.
- Summer Session- This website has everything you need to know about taking classes during the summer.
- Academic Internship Program - Apply academic knowledge and skills while earning academic credit in diverse corporate and community settings.
- Academic Enrichment Program - Obtain valuable research-oriented academic preparation in virtually any academic major.
- Programs Abroad - Learn more about programs abroad, studying abroad, and global seminars. You can receive academic credit in many programs around the world.
Alumni Association - Get connected to UC San Diego alums and stay connected after you graduate.
Dining on Campus:
- Medical School: Club Med
- From Ledden Auditorium to Peterson Hall - Select two areas on campus and this map will show you the shortest distance between the two areas and walking time!
- The Live Bus Map system lets you track most UC San Diego shuttles online in real time as they cruise their routes, via GPS transmitters in the vehicles.
- UC San Diego Maps- For interactive and parking maps of UC San Diego and Hillcrest Medical Center
- Transportation and Parking Services - Everything you need to know about getting to and around UC San Diego.
- UCSD Bus Zone for all UC San Diego Students.
- Pedal Club - Commit to biking to school regularly and get 10 complimentary days of parking on campus per quarter.
- Carpool - UC San Diego offers a Ride-Matching service.
- Career Options - Choose a major, take self-assessments, research jobs, meet with an advisor, and explore career path options.
- Career Portfolio - This web-based interactive tool allows you to identify and build skills that employers value, store or link to your resume, references, and work samples, and create an online presentation of your skills, accomplishments and experiences to share with employers, advisors, faculty, and others.
- Career Services Center - Find out more information about upcoming job fairs and the career preparation services offered for students.
- Graduate and Professional Schools - Information about preparing for and applying to graduate and professional programs.
- Billing Due Dates - Review the current schedule of E-Bill availability and payment due dates.
- Cash Course - Information about budgeting, dealing with credit cards, setting financial goals, and paying for college.
- Central Cashier's Office - Review contact information, office hours, and acceptable forms of payment.
- Financial Aid Office - Read about the different types of financial aid, how to apply for financial aid, and access forms and resources.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Two-thirds of UC students receive financial aid. UC San Diego helps students no matter the size of their parent's paychecks, so file your FAFSA even if you don't think you'll qualify.
- Career Services - Guidelines and links to help prepare you for a job or internship search.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) - Find out how to waive SHIP if you already have private health insurance.
- Veterans Benefits - Learn about financial aid available to veterans and their families.
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides individual, group, couples, and family psychotherapy to registered undergraduates. Services are free of charge to currently enrolled students who have paid their registration fees.
- CSO Escort - The Community Service Officer Program offers many safety-related services, including year-round campus safety escorts. Community Service Officers (CSOs) offer the safety escort system from sunset until 1:00 am each day of the year.
- OASIS (Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services) - OASIS provides stimulating individual and group assistance to undergraduates in a friendly, motivating environment designed to keep students on track for academic success - starting from their first weeks at UC San Diego.
- Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination- OPHD provides assistance in investigating and resolving complaints of sexual harassment and provides education to the entire UC San Diego community.
- Office for Students with Disabilities - The Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) provides services, resources, and advocates throughout the UC San Diego community.
- Student Health Service - Student Health Service provides quality primary medical care, including urgent care and support services such as laboratory, pharmacy, and x-ray.
- UC San Diego Police - (858) 534-HELP(4357)
- Warren College Emergency Action Plan (PDF) - Do you know how to use a fire extinguisher or what to do during an earthquake? The Earl Warren College Emergency Action Plan provides important information that will help you during an emergency.