Information about Student Life:
About Student Affairs
- The Student Affairs office works with students to develop experiences that support classroom efforts as well as expand learning opportunities outside the walls of the classroom by providing activities and services that enhance the student experience and exemplify our motto "Toward a Life in Balance."
- The annual commencement ceremony is held in June to celebrate new graduates of Earl Warren College.
- Information about services and resources for students who live off-campus.
Earl Warren Week
- Earl Warren Week, held annually in February, is a celebration of Earl Warren College.
- Information about new freshmen and transfer orientation programs.
- Information about traditional Warren College programs and opportunities for student engagement.
- Students are members of both society and the academic community, and are expected to comply with general law and University policies and regulations.
- Resources for students regarding Counseling and Psychological Services, Recreation, Student Health Services, and the UC San Diego Wellness Center.