Student Leadership and Involvement
At Warren College, we are dedicated to working with you to develop experiences that support your classroom efforts as well as expand your learning opportunities beyond the walls of the classroom by providing activities and services that enhance your student experience and exemplify our motto Toward a Life in Balance. Not only does participation enhance personal development and leadership skills, but life-long friends will be made in the process.
Warren College seeks to provide involvement and leadership development opportunities for all students. As a student, you have numerous opportunities to become involved in campus life.
- Join one of Warren College's student organizations
- Join one of UC San Diego's campus-wide student organizations
- Participate in some of Warren College's traditions and signature programs
- Make a difference by helping with a volunteer project
- Check the weekly Events Email to see what is going on at Warren and around campus this week
- And much more
These are all great ways to meet new people, make a difference, and have FUN. Take some time to explore the different ways you can get involved in campus life at Warren College. If you have any questions about how to get involved, contact us at (858) 534-4731 or stop by the Student Affairs Office in EBU3B.