Resources for Student Organizations
Warren College provides student organizations with the resources and support to be successful throughout the program planning process. The Student Affairs staff advisors work with student organizations to develop programs that are designed around six developmental goals. Warren College student organizations have a variety of resources available to help in the program planning process and with advertising their events to the college and across campus. It is always a good idea to consult with your advisor throughout the process for assistance and guidance.
All Earl Warren College student organizations must register every FALL QUARTER by the end of the third week in order to be considered a registered student organization for the calendar year. For more information, read more on how to register a student organizations.
- Event Planning Guide [PDF]
- Co-Sponsorship Agreement [PDF]
- Pre-Contract Worksheet [PDF]
- Warren College Student Organization Master Calendar - The Dean's Office keeps a master calendar of student organization and campus-wide events to help with the programming process. If you have events to submit or would like to request an updated copy of the master calendar, contact the Dean's Office.
- Box Office Ticket Sales
- Warren College Conference Room Requests - Requests for conference room space must be submitted through your advisor.
- Warren Mall Request
- Student Activity Center Room Request
- Price Center/Library Walk Reservations - Only registered organization principal members can reserve space on behalf of an organization.
- Dean's Office Equipment Request
- One Stop (Don't forget to tell them that you are a Warren College Organization)
- Special Events Parking
- Reserving Campus Shuttles
- Warren College Student Affairs Graphic Design Request Form
- Student Activities Center (SAC) - The Student Activity Center offers registered student organizations space and supplies to make banners for their events. Organizations must meet with Residential Life or the SAC Manager every year to receive SAC Orientation and must submit the names of any members authorized to utilize the supplies. For more information, contact Residential Life.
- Student Events Insider - select 'submit announcement' at the bottom of the page. Be sure to submit your announcement at least 8 days in advance of the event.
- Table Talk
- Price Center Marquee
- Warren College Information Channel (Triton 20) Advertising [PDF]
- Warren College Weekly Events E-Mail
- Warren College Website Calendar - To submit information to the Warren College weekly events e-mail send the event name, date, location, time, sponsor contact information, and a short description of the event to the Warren College Student Affairs Office.
- Guardian Advertisements
- Guardian Online Calendar - Post a 30-60 word description including name of time, location, contact and any other pertinent info. Submissions may be edited for length.
- Price Center/Library Walk Tabling - For information, call Price Center Reservations, (858) 534-7666.
- Price Center - Flyers, Banners, Table Tents (see Price Center Posting Policy below)